We also take:
Junk Genius is your source for yard debris removal and recycling.
While there are many benefits to living in a house, one of the things that typically can’t be escaped is yard work. Whether it is cactus, bushes, flowers, shrubs, leaves, soil, rock, grass, or palm trees, Junk Genius will come right to your door and haul away all of your unwanted yard debris so that you may enjoy how great your yard looks!
One of the best things about yard debris is that it is very easily recycled and can be made into mulch or processed into compost.
Here are a few more interesting facts about yard debris:
- Leaves and grass clippings provide can provide valuable nutrients, even moisture distribution, and improve soil structure in flower beds and gardens.
- In 1995, there were 3202 yard waste collection programs in the United States.
- Approximately 30.6 million tons of yard trimmings (grass, leaves, trees and brush clippings) were generated in the U.S. in 1994.
- Yard trimmings made up 14.6% of the U.S. municipal solid waste stream in 1994.
- The yard waste recycling rate in the U.S. rose from 12% in 1990 to 23% in 1994.
- The projected recycling rate for yard waste in year 2000 is 32 to 50%.
So, the next time you work hard on making your lawn look its absolute best, remember to call Junk Genius and our licensed and professional staff will haul away your yard debris.